Each year, Inman scans the universe of real estate companies, technology firms, individual innovators, successful agents, forward-thinking brokers, risk-takers and entrepreneurs. For this year’s candidates for the Inman Innovator awards, we chose 66 companies and individuals in six categories who are trying to change the industry
The final winners will be announced at the Inman Connect conference at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square on Thursday, August 6 at 5 p.m.
To read full article click “Keep Reading” or visit their website here.
The categories are:
- Most innovative real estate company
- Most innovative technology company
- Most innovative technology
- Most innovative marketing strategy, service or technology
- Most innovative agent/broker
- Most innovative association or MLS
Here are the candidates:
Most innovative real estate company
Deasy/Penner & Partners, California. The 35-year old company recently announced a luxury home-bidding platform, plumBid that auctions high-end property. The fir is focused just as much on architecture and design as it is selling real estate.